Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2008

Approval Feels so Good

So I was approved for Spottt today. It's another cool link exchange. You'll notice the widget over on the left. After all the things I've been denied for over the course of blogging, this makes me happy. I was rooting for this one to be approved since I really like Spottt. Another service I use is Clickdragon which I've been using for a while.

I just switched over to this blog a week or so ago and put this one in for rotation instead of the other one. Well I was denied. I couldn't believe it and sent a message to the guy who runs the site to ask what rule my site had broken. He agreed it hadn't broken any and fixed it right up for me. It's one of those surf for traffic type of sites but since I can surf and play a game at the same time, then I'm okay. But I can list on both hands the sites that have denied me. Not for this blog of course but for an older blog which had been around for a year or so. It's disheartening. So I'm a bit gunshy at the moment. Will they reject me or approve me? When this blog hits it's one month birthday then I'll check out all those sites again and post the results.

2 comments:

fool said...

I have been using spott, will check out clickdragon, have you heard anything about the rubicon project? Rubiconproject.com it is in beta, but I have made $10 from them so far! That's alot for a cranky old geeks blog.

Acadia said...

If I had some sort of traffic exchange thingy, I would accept you. I don't, but if I did I so would.

And I am gonna email that dragon guy. Thanks!

Post a Comment