Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2008

Entrecard Contest

I've changed the layout to something more open and bright. And I'm quite happy with it. I'll be staying with it for a while because it just looks so good. And I've been thinking about having a contest for all my buddies over at Entrecard. Not sure what for though. I don't need people subscribing if they don't really want to read my posts and I am not paying for comments. Comment if you want but don't expect a payment. As you may have noticed up at the top it says Edit Me. Well, I can put whatever links I want to there. I've applied to the Entrecard people to sell them off for a month for 250 credits. If I don't get a sellers token then they'll probably be the prize in whatever contest I can make up. So as you can guess, I'm looking for contest suggestions. The prize would be someones link up there for the month. Which I think is not a bad prize.

It's not a banner but it's tasteful and besides I already have two of those up and I don't want one of those blogs that are nothing but ads. I'm contemplating putting the adsense ad back up but I haven't decided. Personally, I loved my adsense. It was pretty funny to see what ads would be featured. For instance, I had a post about the Sims movie up and then posted about my piggies. Adsense came up with Sim Pets. That is pretty cool you have to admit. I might just put it up to see the ad.

A new feature with the new layout is the subscribe button. I don't know who would use it but if you really want to hear my ravings then feel free to subscribe. I don't even know what I'm posting half the time so I can't imagine other people following along hehe.

1 comments:

Saph said...

I like your new design. =) I'm thinking about changing mine. Not quite sure if I will.

Post a Comment