Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Aprils Fools Day

That's right, it's Aprils Fool day. Let me just start off by thanking the four sites that have rick rolled me today. I hope they all get a virus, especially Kongregate. Not to be a bad sport or anything but one of the sites was particularly cruel in sending me to You Got Rick Rolled! Of course that's not what the link said and you are warned about clicking that link. You have been warned, twice. So now I have that damn song stuck in my head. No, I'm not really pissed off. It's just that fads drive me nuts. But it will be gone soon.

So instead of playing a joke I'm just going to post the best jokes I have seen on the internet today.

1. Kongregate fooled all it's users by tricking us into thinking we were finally going to be playing the new card game. And instead we got rickrolled. Youtube did the same thing. Rickrolling everyone who tried to watch a featured video.

2. Google Custom Time is a new service from Google that lets you send email back in time. But only until April 1, 2004 the day Gmail was launched. Thankfully Gmail utilizes an e-flux capacitor to resolve issues of causality. Check out the Grandfather Paradox, my favorite of all paradoxes.

3. Pizza Hut is now Pasta Hut. This one was great considering they also did tv commercials for it.

4. EGM informed us that Bungies new work in progress is Lego Halo. This one really got me, I have to admit.

5. And the winner is Flying Penguins! A new species of penguins? Check it out. Actually read the article. It looks real enough to fool people lol.

So there you go. The five best internet (and magazine) pranks for Aprils Fool Day 2008. And remember, friend don't let friends get rick rolled. Happy surviving the rest of the day!

1 comments:

Michael Aulia said...

LoL! Love the flying penguins so much :D

Post a Comment