Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 11, 2008

Auslogics - A Great Site

To the right you can see a new link up for a company that I've recently found. After trying out their free disk defrag software and being really pleased I decided to check out the site and their other products. I'm not one to endorse products, but this is a great site that makes awesome products. I don't know what I'd do without their super fast disk defrag software. So the link is staying up and I suggest you check it out. Like I said, I do not endorse products. So this is a big thing for me to do so.

This is all a part of me trying to make my computer as fast as possible, which is what I've been doing the last few days. I'll be trying out different products and rating each. Stay tuned for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment