Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 14, 2008

Goodbye for Now

I'm taking a break from blogging and I don't know when I'll be back. My little cat is going to vet on Friday. It hurts so bad to know that you're going to lose someone you love. My heart is hurting. I've had her for a decade. I love her so much and I don't know how I'm going to get through this. I can't stop crying and I don't know when I'll be able to stop. Goodbye for now.

3 comments:

LFXT said...

much sorry to hear that about your cat loosing someone or your dearest pet is hard coz its all about the time u spent together ...i lost one of my best friends i known her long time ago we had so much memories she passed away last december ...im now crying coz i feel the pain nwill never go but i releive my self with good memories to let me smile again.....i hope u pass through this experience by getting stronger ....may be getting a new kitten will chear u up later....just an idea ..

LFXT said...

forgot to tell u your blog attracted me coz i have the same template ....:)

Anonymous said...

It's a horrible thing to have to do and a real heartbreak . My wife and I has to take our little cat to the Vet after 10 years too . But remember the most important thing was her full lifespan was great for her because of your love .

After a brief time get a kitten and enjoy again . It will help you to stop being sad and simply remember the good things .

Post a Comment