Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 7, 2008

What a Weekend

Well it's been a strange weekend. My friend came to visit from Boston which is why I haven't gotten a chance to update. It was fun to start off with, we went glow bowling and went for a long walk on the first nice day my area has had in a while. Then I fell, ripped up my knee and sprained my ankle. If that was bad enough, my friend and I were wrestling and I kind of threw him through a window. I bandaged him up and sent him home but he has to get stitches in his hand and now I have to replace a window. I only sent him home because the hospitals are a lot better in Mass then in NH. So I've been laid up and my friend had to go to the hospital. He wasn't mad (thank god) because it was a complete accident but we've agreed that there was no more wrestling. What a messed up weekend this has been!

0 comments:

Post a Comment