Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Writing Contest

Today I'm sending in my entry for a writing contest going on in my state. There isn't any prize money involved =( but there is a chance to be published =D. So I'm sending my entry in tonight and I am so nervous. I've had my stuff published if you will in a zine but not in an actual volume of short stories. So wish me luck! I'll hear from then around the 15th of April if I made it. I'm not sure if my story is good enough to win but I'm hoping.

1 comments:

Venessa G. said...

Best of luck! Even if you don't win though, you should be proud of the fact that you had the courage to submit your work. That's half the battle! :)

Fingers crossed for you,
VG

Post a Comment