Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Featured Blog: Puss Reboots

Just today I entered a contest to win a book. Now I am a reader and love being one. Growing up I would read everything I could get my hands on. As an adult the habit is still there. So when I see a chance to win a brand new book that I've never even head of, I'm there. And thanks to Puss Reboots for having the giveaway. The book is entitled Church of the Dog and looks smashing. The contest is unique and thought provoking. It's not the normal, blog about this and get 10 entries, sort of thing. There is a question that must answered to gain entry.

"To qualify your comment, you must tell me something about Oregon. It can be a fact, a memory, a book or movie that takes place in the state. Be creative." Fun to think about, especially from someone like me who lives as far from Oregon you can be while still in the US. If you're a reader then check out this blog. It includes said giveaway and book reviews. And you may see something interesting that may never have come in your field of vision if not checking this site out. Puss Reboots is a great site and has something for everyone. A little bit of art, reading, and helpful writing make this site fun to read. And if you're a reader, it's a must see.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Just wanted to comment that "Puss Reboots" is an awesome blog to follow...between her informative book reviews and often-held contests, there is always something going on over there!

pussreboots said...

Thanks for the lovely review. Both of you. :D

verabear said...

I agree! Puss Reboots is a great read, thanks for reminding me, I haven't been there to visit in a long time. :)

Post a Comment