Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm back! Or am I?

Hey guys! It's been literally forever since my last post. Wondering why? Here's the skinny, make sure you spread the news. =D

The move to my new site has been slow going mostly because I have no clue what I'm doing. So if anyone out there in blog land knows of any really good tutorials walking through moving and stuff then please please let me know. You'd be a great help.

So to do a quick catch up. Maddie is now seven months old if you can believe it! At the moment she weighs 20lbs and is about 30 inches long. She can say mama and baba. She doesn't crawl but it's my guess that she probably never will. She is kind of top heavy, with a big ribcage like her mom. With her center of gravity she'll just stand up and walk one day very soon. She loves to stand and can be propped up against a couch or chair and stand for long amounts of time.

I finally have an up and running car. It's a 1990 Chevy Cavalier and it's a total beast. And I love to pieces. I've already been carting princess Maddie around. Maddie is going to be a pirate for Halloween so I'll most likely post some pics from that.

One quite thing to mention. Notice something new? A new link to yet another great company. I've decided to give my Auslogics link a friend. The link is to NutritionalTree.com and it's definitely worth a visit.

From the site itself: Welcome to your #1 source for complete information on dietary and nutritional supplements. At Nutritional Tree, get the truth before you buy. Because nothing is more important than your health. The truth before you buy. What could be better then that? It gives you reviews by users, ratings, and an incredibly easy to navigate site.

This is a site that everyone should bookmark and should be checked on a daily basis for those that buy alot of medicine type things. Such as Proactive, energy bars, and anti wrinkle cremes. And these are just the things on the first page! So, check out this site and then bookmark it. Because once you've seen it you'll use all the time.

And that's it! Hopefully my next post will be on my new site but I might be back here for a quick Halloween picture show. Seeya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment